Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm not mean, I'm just misunderstood.

Today, I am happy.  Very happy.  Sickeningly happy.  Very few things put me in such a great mood.  So I'll have to explain why today was such an exceptional day.

1. PUMPKIN SPICE IS BACK AT STARBUCKS!!  This may not seem like anything to normal, non caffeine addicted people (who don't like pumpkin flavoring), but to me, this is like finding a freaking $100 bill at my feet that says "Ashleigh, do with me what you will! I'm all yours".  Okay, so I may be exaggerating, but probably not.  This means that fall is almost here and that I can buy all sorts of fall associated things (all of which contain pumpkin).  I almost cried.

2.  I finally got to yell at somebody!!  It felt so good to just be a bitch.  I need to embrace this more often.

3.  Here's the clincher to my happiness--I was passive aggressive in a big way.  Explanation:  In December, I started hanging out with this guy that I have liked for a while.  Things were going great, we went to Miami for my birthday and were pretty much attached at the hip.  Then, he decided to go back to his ex-girlfriend that cheated on me.  Okay, whatever, it's better to have loved and lost and all that nonsense.  But then, this girl has the BALLS to say some nasty shiz to me.  So, I still have a fair amount of his stuff and today was the last day that he was here before he took his munchkin skank back to Chicago.  I wore his favorite shirt and drove past him today.  Whilst burning a hole in it.  And flipping him off.  Like this

SUCKA!!  And yes, it does in fact say the Vibrators (it's a band, for all the non-hipsters out there).

Literally, if I become any happier, I'll have to drown kittens just to balance out the Universe.
--Miss Thress
 

No comments:

Post a Comment